Q. What if I am registered for a class that I think I already received college credit for? (AP/Dual Enrollment/College Courses)

If you notice a class on your schedule that you have already received college credit for it will be important for you to reach out to the Krone Advising Center. We can adjust your schedule over the summer or once you arrive on campus. However, you must reach out to the college where you earned this credit to send an official transcript to Morningside. Please have those transcripts sent to:


1501 Morningside Ave.

Sioux City, IA 51106


  • Last Updated Sep 14, 2017
  • Views 9
  • Answered By Alex Watters

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0

Contact Us