Q. How do I transfer my AP scores to Morningside College? I took classes for AP credit but I do not have the scores, will I be able to count them before I register for classes?


You must request AP scores from the testing service to be sent to Morningside College. However, it is your responsibility to make sure all available credit is transferred and counted. You can check your transferred credit by logging on to CampusWEB and looking under My Transcript Analysis.

  • Last Updated Oct 02, 2017
  • Views 1
  • Answered By Alex Watters

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us