Q. I have credit from my local college and I have no idea how to transfer it or if it will transfer.


You will need to request official transcripts be sent from the college where you earned the credit to Morningside College.  The registrar’s office at the college where you earned the credit is usually a great first place to start this process.

Please have your transcripts sent to:

Office of Admissions
Morningside College
1501 Morningside Ave.
Sioux City, IA 51106

OR email them to Char Jorgensen at jorgensenc@morningside.edu

  • Last Updated Oct 02, 2017
  • Views 2
  • Answered By Alex Watters

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us