Q. How will I know when my transfer credits (AP/Dual Enrollment/College Courses) have been received?


You can check your transferred credit by logging on to CampusWEB and looking under My Transcript Analysis.

  • Last Updated Oct 02, 2017
  • Views 3
  • Answered By Alex Watters

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us