Q. How do I know if I am on track to complete my degree?


You should consult Degree Progress by logging on to CampusWEB. It is your responsibility to work with your adviser to ensure that you take the appropriate classes to complete your degree. Valuable resources available to you are the four-year plans by Major outlined on the Academic Advising webpage and the College Catalog

  • Last Updated Oct 02, 2017
  • Views 1
  • Answered By Alex Watters

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us