Q. Will my first-year adviser be my adviser until I graduate?


After your first year at Morningside College and once you have declared a major, you will transition to a faculty adviser within your field of study. If you’re still an exploring major you will stay with the Krone Advising Center.

  • Last Updated Oct 02, 2017
  • Views 1
  • Answered By Alex Watters

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us