Answered By: Adam Fullerton Last Updated: Aug 14, 2014 Views: 17
Answered By: Adam Fullerton
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2014 Views: 17
In order to receive notifications of full text articles available at the HJF Library while using Google scholar from off campus, follow these steps.
- Go to www.scholar.google.com
- Login to your Morningside Google Account at the top right of the screen.
- Once logged in, click "Settings" at the top of the page.
- Click "Library Links" located in the far left column.
- In the search box provided, search for "Hickman-Johnson-Furrow Library".
- Make sure that the check box is checked and click "Save".
And you should be all set. Please contact a librarian if you run into any issues.