Answered By: Karen Wascher
Last Updated: Nov 18, 2014     Views: 25

If you are having a test proctored in the HJF Learning Center check in at the circulation desk on first floor unless you have made other arrangements with a specific proctor. The person at the circ desk will either help you or locate a staff person who can. 

If you have other questions about disability services test accommodations you can contact Beth Hinga, associate dean for Academic Affairs. 

Need Help?