Answered By: Adam Fullerton Last Updated: Jul 16, 2014 Views: 36
Answered By: Adam Fullerton
Last Updated: Jul 16, 2014 Views: 36
All Morningside students, faculty and staff have access to our database content from off campus. To gain access to this content, you will need to do the following:
- When navigating to your desired databases, make sure you are starting from the library's website - library.morningside.edu.
- When you select the database from the library's website, it will prompt you to log in to continue to the database. To log in, you will need to enter your Morningside credentials. These are the same as what you use for Moodle and your Morningside email.
- If your username and password do not work, make sure to check that you are using the correct information and do not have caps lock turned on.
- If you are using a K-12 computer or Internet connection, you will not be able to access the library's databases. K-12 schools will often have firewalls that block access to the databases.
- If you get an error such as a MaxVirtualHosts error, notify a library immediately so this problem can be fixed.
If you are having any other problems, please contact the library.