Answered By: Adam Fullerton
Last Updated: Feb 16, 2017     Views: 76

You can find the link for interlibrary loan under the "Services" tab on the library's website or click the link below. Be sure to use WorldCat to find articles, books, dvds, cds and other stuff. Only if you are unsuccessful finding it in WorldCat do you fill out the ILL Form.

When searching in WorldCat, make sure to search for the titles of the book, movie or cd and if you are looking for an article, make sure you use the title of the article and not the journal title. Also, put " " around the title to get better results. IF you do not get any results, check your spelling - it matters.

If someone would like to request an item, make sure they have looked for the item using the 5 steps to finding full-text articles. If the item is not found, you can help them fill out the interlibrary loan submission form, or simple point them to it if they prefer to fill it out themselves.


Need Help?