Q. How do I sign up for the Wall Street Journal's online access through the library?
- Go to wsj.com/Morningside
- Fill out the necessary information. You MUST ENTER YOUR MORNINGSIDE EMAIL. Password can be whatever you want
- Click "Create" and you will receive a welcome email, but unfortunately, we're not done yet.
- Go to wsj.com or follow the redirects.(Usually easier to just type it in the browser manually)
- Click "Sign In" in the upper right corner of the site.
- Enter your Morningside email and your password you just created and click "Sign In".
- Click the top blue button to send an authentication email.
- Check you email for an email from Dow Jones or WSJ. There will be a link to authenticate your email. Click it and you should now be able to sign in and view the content.
Was this helpful? 1 0